COVID-19 (coronavirus) Procedures
We will continue to offer Virtual Appointments for all of our patients.
Please note that skincare purchases are available here.
Dear Valued Patients,
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we are continuing to observe a number of safety procedures to ensure your wellbeing:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas are disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies are available to staff and patients at all times. Staff opens doors for all patients, and we wash our hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: Patients are asked to arrive when it is time for their appointment to avoid waiting.
- Staggered Appointments: We are staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We are screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy.
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: Any of our staff who can work virtually are working outside of the office, and all staff are screened daily to ensure they are healthy.
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments wear masks and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask!
- Please text us to schedule an appointment at (646) 453-5869.
- Do NOT SCHEDULE an appointment if you believe you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the past 3 weeks; The staff will ask you about your social distancing and exposure during the past 3 weeks.
- Do NOT SCHEDULE an appointment if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- you just don’t feel well
We ask everyone’s full cooperation as we operate under very special circumstances. We look forward to welcoming you into our office and promise to take every necessary precaution to care for you in a safe environment.
The Doctors and Entire Team at Spring Street Dermatology