COVID-19 (coronavirus) Important Update
We are so relieved that the wait is over and that we can see our lovely patients for your appointment needs!
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: Patients will be asked to arrive when it is time for their appointment to avoid waiting.
Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
Reduced & Healthy Staff: Any of our staff who can work virtually will be working outside of the office, and all staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask!
- Please text us to schedule an appointment at (646) 453-5869.
- Do NOT SCHEDULE an appointment if you believe you have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 in the past 3 weeks; The staff will ask you about your social distancing and exposure during the past 3 weeks;
- Do NOT SCHEDULE an appointment if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- you just don’t feel well
- sore throat;
- nasal congestion
- Please come alone unless you need an escort to reduce the number of people in the office;
- You must bring a mask and wear it at all times when you enter the office and until the staff instructs you to remove it if needed for your appointment.
We ask everyone’s full cooperation as we prepare to open under very special circumstances. We look forward to welcoming you back into our office and promise to take every necessary precaution to care for you in a safe environment.
The Doctors and Entire Team at Spring Street Dermatology